Join legislators and experts to explore Maryland’s economic competitiveness
Governor Calvert House
Tickets starting from $139
Meet the State 2024: Charting Maryland's Economic Growth
New for 2024, our annual early-session gathering will focus on Maryland’s Economic Competitiveness, and the policy work needed to strengthen the state’s economy, competitiveness and business community.
Attendees will hear from renowned speakers including the President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, along with leaders from the Governor's office and the Maryland Department of Commerce. Two insightful CEO Spotlight sessions will provide perspective from the corporate world.
The event will also feature interactive policy panels on pressing issues like transportation, AI, and workforce development. Panelists include legislators and industry experts. Attendees will also have opportunities to connect with business leaders and policymakers throughout the day, join in a guided tour of the Maryland State House and wrap up the evening with a legislative reception.
January 17, 2024 | The Governor Calvert House, 58 State Circle, Annapolis, MD
Tickets $139 for Members | $169 for Non-members (prices increase Nov. 30)
Tickets include light breakfast, event access, lunch, activity and happy hour with open bar and passed hors d'oeuvres.
Agenda & Featured Speakers
This premier event will feature:
- Keynote addresses from state government and economic leaders
- CEO Spotlight sessions with top executives
- Interactive policy panels on transportation, AI, workforce development, and more
- Networking, tours of the State House, and a legislative reception at Galway Bay
Check back soon for additional details including the complete event agenda and confirmed speakers.
- Review our 2024 Legislative Priorities and Critical Issues
- Explore the Bill Tracker (Members only)
- Learn about our core policy issues
- Get insights into Maryland’s economic competitiveness via data-driven spotlights exploring key economic indicators. Check out our Economic Data content