Join businesses, job creators and local chambers working to make Maryland better for business
Join us and help make Maryland better for business
Representing businesses of every size — from local restaurants and retail stores to the largest Fortune 100 companies — in every industry, and from every corner of our diverse state, the Maryland Chamber of Commerce represents the unified voice of the Maryland business community.
Membership Investment Levels
Each membership level provides you with opportunities to join our alliance of partners, build relationships with other businesses and corporations, and connect with policymakers on critical issues impacting you.
$750 annual investment
- Gain access to a team of expert government aﬀairs professionals with a proven track record in lobbying on state business issues.
- Contribute your voice, expertise and priorities by serving on one of our 10 Policy Committees (excluding the Legislative Committee).
- Receive action alerts on legislative matters that will affect your bottom line, timely reports on political and business issues, economic updates, and more.
- Stay informed via weekly executive updates on Chamber policy agenda items during legislative session.
- Receive invitations to attend and sponsor a variety of events, including members-only opportunities, tailored to align with your goals and priorities.
- Benefit from exclusive pricing and discounts reserved for Maryland Chamber of Commerce members, applicable to events, resources, and affiliated partner organizations.
$2,500 annual investment
All of the above benefits, plus:
- Eligible for consideration to serve on the Legislative Committee, which is an invitation-only committee that develops the Chamber’s position on legislation affecting the business community.
- Play a pivotal role in helping to shape the Chamber’s annual policy priorities.
- Enjoy exclusive pricing and priority consideration for event sponsorships and advertising opportunities.
$5,000 annual investment
All of the above, plus:
- Eligible to be nominated to serve on either the Maryland Chamber Board of Directors or the Maryland Chamber Foundation Board.
- Benefit from legislative, business strategy and development assistance from the Maryland Chamber of Commerce’s expert government affairs team.
- Opportunities to provide recommendations for conference topics and speakers.
$10,000 annual investment
All of the above, plus:
- Semi-annual meetings with the Maryland Chamber of Commerce’s Government Affairs team to discuss critical legislative issues that impact your business.
- Prominent company recognition and visibility at your choice of two signature events. Recognition varies by event, but may include signage, speaking opportunities and more.